LEI & BRICK with financial support from the Collegio Carlo Alberto are organizing their annual workshop on “The Organisation, Economics and Policy of Scientific Research” on 15-16 May, 2017 at Collegio Carlo Alberto in Moncalieri (Torino, Italy).
The aim of the workshop is to bring together a small group of scholars interested in the analysis of the production and diffusion of scientific research from an economics, historical, organizational, and policy perspective.
Contributions are invited on (but not limited to) one or more of the following topics:
- Evaluation and peer review in science
- Organisation of research activities
- Public and private funding of academic research
- Role of gender and family in scientific research
- Science research networks and collaboration
- Scientific careers & mobility
31st January 2017. Deadline for submission
14th March 2017. Notification of acceptance.